The Standout Social Media Content
How to Make Social Media Content which stands out: A Brand Bridge Solutions Case Study.
1. Mindset for crafting Social Media Creatives.
Every image you craft for Social Media should convey an emotion in the minds of your audiences. We always use this mindset filter while crafting our next Social Media creative.
2. Once you decide on what emotion you want to convey, the next step is brainstorming the right kind of visual content to convey this emotion.
We use a variety of design assets from premium stock photos or create them using Adobe Illustrator or other software from Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
3. Choose and decide on the kind of copy you want to use for the images.
It should be short, concise and most of all powerful enough to stop the audience on its track while they scroll through a sea of social media posts.
PRO TIP: Use a combination of typefaces coupled with designing ingenuity that makes it stand out as something different and appealing.
4. Use appropriate brand colors and typefaces to maintain consistency.
5. Design the image in your choice of software.
6. Use proper description and hashtags.
We use SE Ranking, UberSuggest, and DisplayPurposes for getting the appropriate hashtags.
7. Publish it across all major Social Media Handles.
We use tools like Amplifr and ContentStudio for publishing content.
Ready to talk?