Create exceptional logos
Logos are the primary identity of a brand. It has to represent the entire brand with a single mark.
There are five characteristics of exceptional logos:
Simple logos are instantly recognizable. Complex, intricate, whimsical logos don’t scale well what generates problem in their application on tiny favicons or on the wing of an airplane.
A great logo should be simple enough to be able to be scaled down or up and still look exceptional without quality loss. In the age of social media this factor is all the more important.
3. Memorable / Impactful
Exceptional logos will be remembered for ages. Iconic logos invoke emotion and hence make a permanent impression in the minds of customers.
Logos have several use cases, from large banners and billboards to something small like business cards and websites, so it’s all the more important to create a scalable logo that is legible and maintains detail at all sizes.
But most importantly, logo has to be appropriate for the brand and its intended audience. It has to reflect brand’s mission, values and its target audience.
Mindset Process Behind Designing a Logo
Our mindset process looks something like this:
1. Understand the purpose, values and ethos of your brand.
2. Engage the ideas with various colors and patterns which elucidate a design structure.
3. Remove any complexities to make it simpler and easily recognizable.
4. Furnish it with final touches to give you a world class logo that your audiences will love and that you will be proud of.
Tech Process Behind Designing a Logo
1. Designing a Mood Board/ Empathy Graph
2. Font Exploration
3. Sketching the logo
4. Vectorizing the design in Adobe Illustrator
5. Presenting the logo to the client
Ready to talk?